Terms and Conditions
1. This free competition is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, excluding employees of Club Med.
2. To enter the competition, participants must select a team using the tool and tweet the link, @ClubMedUK and #AllTimeEngland11 hashtag provided by the ‘Tweet’ button. Facebook, LinkedIn and StumbleUpon sharing does not qualify for entry to the weekly or monthly competition.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. The last date for receipt of weekly entries is below:
Week 1 – Midnight, Friday 6th June
Week 2 – Midnight, Friday 13th June
Week 3 – Midnight, Friday 20th June
Week 4 – Midnight, Friday 27th June
The last date for the overall prize draw entries is Midnight, Friday 27th June.
5. All valid entries meeting the criteria outlined in point 2 which are received by the times/date above will be entered into the competition. The weekly winners will be chosen by random draw from all entries received on the Monday following the closing date. The overall prize will be drawn on the Monday following the closing date from all entries received prior to the closing date.
6. There are 5 prizes available; 4 weekly winners (1 per week in June) will receive a prize of an England football shirt in their size, while one overall winner (1 for the whole of June) will receive a prize of an official Adidas Brazuca football and an iPad Mini (16Gb WiFi).
The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. Information on how to claim will be given when the successful entrant is notified of their win. Winners will be contacted following the result announcement to find out their shirt size (if applicable) and address details.
7. Multiple entries that are deemed to be spam may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the end date of the competition and will be required to provide their postal address before the prize can be delivered.
Email is not a secure method of transfer, so providing your address by email will be at your own risk.
The winner will have the option to provide their postal address by phone.
8. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner within 5 days of the end date of the competition, then a new winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
9. The winner should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post.
The prize will be delivered to mainland UK, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland only.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition you agree that we may use your name and a photo of you for promotional purposes, including on our website, social media or within promotional emails. You agree that the team you select and tea name may also be used for promotional purposes.
15. Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this competition.
16. Entry to the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the competition. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
The competition and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Club Med UK, 1st floor Gemini House, 10-18 Putney Hill, Putney, London, United Kingdom, SW15 6AA